View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, I'm a longtime shaman from both live and here, and the shaman community on both would generally agree that Ogre is the master race for Shaman, although there's always some debate because people with other races don't want to think they made the "wrong" choice, and so to feel better argue that whatever choice they made is the right one. In contrast Iksar is generally regarded as the worst Shaman race .... at level 60, and people tend to base these comparisons on level 60.
How hypocritical of you. It's well known that Barbarian is the worst shaman race due to having no racial traits that benefit the class. You go on to ignore that Iksar is going to have a higher AC than barb even when you completely discredit the benefit of regen and focus 100% on how JBB helps when farming... seafuries? No. Just... no. That's trivial. Hell, to me, even having forage is going to be more useful than using a JBB to farm seafuries.

If I want to create a power gamer super class that can solo things as high as WW dragons, I'm not picking Barbarian so I can get spam interrupted while trying to click my JBB. And I'm not picking Troll to have a necklace that gives no benefit to the process.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 04-25-2017 at 01:30 PM..