View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I stated in the other thread about this, this argument is 100% absolute horsehit. Unless you pulled the FGs and they magically respawned by the time I personally sat in your camp to see what you were doing. Sorry but first 15 to sit in a safe hallway and buff does not entitle you to Naggy. We only took the lava shortcut because I was personally standing right next to you to check if you have engaged a FG or not. You hadn't, so I gave the call to move in.

We were first to pull, clear trash and kill Tranix while Trans stood in our camp (with your charmed Fire Giant, mind you) and watched. You passed us up, lulled the FG on the right, and then panic pulled 4 at a time at the drawbridge in which you nearly wiped. We backed off for the actual Naggy pull in order to not come off as monumental dickbags and avoid the bitchfit that was sure to come.

The rest of Transcendence leadership should join Taluvill in his ban on the offense of sheer stupidity.

Owned.