View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfighter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because all posters are from IB and Div ? That's a fact , we were past bats and spiders when they were still at zoning , we pulled the first FG way before them they just didn't see it because they took the shortcut , go look at Rhalous reply.
Perhaps you should read my reply to your previous post in its entirety. Don't forget to read Trimm's reply while you're at it.

The way in which Transcendence handles external disputes amazes me. I purposefully neglected to post a long bitch fit on these forums when your guild leapfrogged Divinity for Naggy. I had hoped that the conversation I had with Stanley that night would have been enough to avoid a situation like that in the future. Then, I hear about what happened Sunday morning in PoH. THEN, I log in and read this post and see the same twisted logic that caused problems on the Thursday of the Naggy incident.

Taluvill, I can see that you are upset about your ban, but your screenshots and the conversations that took place in them are dated. You have basically taken a retired subject that was dealt with by the GMs and revived it in the hopes that it will help your case. The fact of the matter is that I have had nothing but a PLEASANT experience racing IB for raid targets ever since Divinity got their first Naggy kill and broke into the raiding scene. I, unfortunately, cannot say the same for Transcendence.