View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best way for open raids to continue is to do the spawns AFTER the repop one is killed.

That way the windows will be pretty easy to narrow down without tons of legwork and you wont hamstring us neckbeards that are cursing the fact we have to leave Nagafen or Vox up at 3 am when we are in repop dragon killing frenzy mode.

Getting out of tracking the following one however is a much easier sell and I can confidently say AW would be in support of it. We would not support divying up the quake Vox/Naggy for the open raid though, just too messy with how RNG these resets should be. You could potentially have those dragons sitting up for hours and hours as last min preparations are made to get the Open Raid awareness out when the converse offers many more scheduling opportunities and possibilities that a successful Open raid thrives in.
Wow, this is awesome. It's impressive to see something which the community has called for for years actually delivered.

Will this be implemented from the start of Green server?

As per the open dragon raids, I agree with what Eratani has to say. I apologize for my negligence this past month, but I've been recovering from a major operation, and I have another one coming up soon; so if there's someone else who can step up and help keep the open raids alive during this change to the scene, the server would be very, very grateful.