View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Also disagree with forcing loot. As stated in other thread, I personally have never even won a roll but I believe rolling = ownership of mob, and not designated loot. People win to MQ or give to guild, other person can win next time for themselves / bring their own buddies. As long as someone is committing the time / effort to get there and wait / roll, they have a fair shot at rolling for OWNERSHIP of mob / loot meaning they can do with it as they will.

Also, player made rules are only for people who agreed to it. Technically if someone didnt roll and decided to clickfest (as has happened), they would be in the right (legally, not morally) to ignore rolls altogether. Just stating on forum doesnt work. Even OOCing in WW prior to roll doesnt work, as they can just ooc "I do not agree to roll." and then be in the clear to clickfest. If they rolled and THEN click fest, there should be immediate suspension / ban, but they need to agree to roll in the first place. There needs to be something to solve this, but I have no solution to this.