View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

My best tips for nurga exit hall:

1. You'll be tempted to start in that nook near the tents with the 2 mobs, but don't do it. There's no space to deal with the inevitable casters. Invis your way past the first triple spawn and down the hallway just before the big ramp. You can single pull them all if you start with the one immediately in front of you and then the one to your left (if standing in the dip before the hallway I was talking about) then finally the one across.

2. Try to always re-fear early to avoid getting nuked or dotted by the casters.

3. Moss troopers harm touch so be extra careful.

4. The mob at the top of the 2nd ramp should be pet pulled , followed by screaming terror and then finally snared.

5. Slinkers backstab

6. Slinkers and whipcrackers can reliably be rooted and don't cast.

7. I found it was most efficient to fear kite with a progression of dooming darkness -> fear -> vampiric curse -> venom of the snake - refear with 1 second left to spare.
I wouldn't bother with heat blood (whatever yours is currently) as they have no hit points at all and with drop like rocks with venom of the snake. Once the goblin hits 50% , swap out dooming with engulfing in case you need to resnare to save mana, and lifetap with your vampiric curse as needed.

Hope this helps !
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior