View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrostoner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so far from classic at this point. We are no longer playing Everquest as we knew it. I was born in 86. I'll never forget the first time I saw Everquest. I started playing in '99. I made a Iksar necro and put all my points into STR and has to reroll at lvl 15. I rolled a wiz. My mom only let me play 1 hour a night. I hit 60 in like 2.5 years.

Can we please get another server that starts from the beginning so we can actually play this classic game the way it was meant to be played?

I made a bard a few weeks ago. Full lambent, full instrument set, nice weps, i've been one-shotting everything. I just want to play like it was back in 99- Level 20's and 30's running around with Fine Steel Long-swords and rusty armor.

Nilbog- Rogean - Sirken - Haynar - Kanras- Alunova - Telin - Aussie - Braknar - Chroma - Leontius - Llandris - Tanthalas

You all know that this version we are playing its not anywhere near classic. PLEASE let us go back to the days where Robe of the Oracle and Stein of Moggok are PIMP AS FUCK! Let us play a more challenging game. All of us. This has widdled down to end game Day After Tomorrow quest!

The market is saturated with Items and spells. Where are the days I could hit a new level and only be able to afford 10-20% of my spells? Every 60 shaman has torpor. The amount of Fungis is insane. level 5 warriors running around in full Cobalt with a Fungi. Gear is so plentiful they dont even use Wurmslayers anymore!

I know you guys were working on a pvp variation. That sounded cool! Bring back classic Blue Everquest! (start at Kunark though!) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sincerely,

Anyone who actually did and wants to play Classic Everquest.

Thank you!
Classic, but start at Kunark? Also Kunark was release in 2000 so it would have been at least then when you make your ikky. But I agree with the rest of your post, however it would just turn into the asme thing, neckbears would rush to 50 and farm the crap out of N/V and high value camps (lguk)