Thread: Name Changes
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Expediency;2657626]

For instance, what rule specifically does "kittens who say meow" break? State your case for the record, sir.
/QUOTE]

Generally, people are too emotional and reactionary for me to have a SERIOUS and IN DEPTH discussion of this matter; however I have appreciated your in depth exploration of names and am actually very pleased to be sharing forum about this.

I appreciate this first point you have brought up and it is a point upon which I must revise my inflammatory meme shitposting. After extensive review, there is NO clause in naming policy that discusses guild names. As far as I'm concerned at this point, if a GM has approved a guild name, that name is totally acceptable.

I formally lodge an apology for attempting the destruction and salting of the <Kittens Who Say Meow>

Now, as to the individual name petitioning, I agree completely that there are great Roleplay opportunities. In an earlier post in this thread I broke down my system for hunting immersion ruining names. Whenever I see someone, I ALWAYS engage them in roleplay and try to see if they can RP a reason for their name. There were several ppl who were amazing at this and it was really fun.

i gotta get on a call

please reply