Thread: Awakened 30 day
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow when i wnt to sleep i requested nerd meltdown, but now there's 22 additional pages.

it'll take most of my workday to read through this during breaks, i'll just make this post for you firegiants to chew on:

The reason why you just got banned for 30 days is because YOU, yes YOU, are responsible for turning the raid scene on this server into a steaming heap of othmir refuse. It doesn't matter that Awakened's scrub wiped an entire guild because he was so bad at the game he couldn't manage to communicate with his guildies before trying to FTE a mob. What really matters is that for the past years, YOUR guild and guilds exactly like it, mostly comprised of the same people, have been hives of degeneracy and toxic behavior. (Toxic behavior like getting a batphone and racing for a mob without bothering to contact your guild to see what's going on - nice one, genius!)

Over the years, many, many things have gone unnoticed by the GMs. But all those sleazy pull strats and culture of fucking over your rival guild to get your Fleshlight Loot first have culminated in this raid scene which Absolutely Deserves to Be Banned.

People are going to freak out and have meltdowns. People will hopefully quit the server (good riddance) or leave the banned guilds. This is all good. It means that the punishments are working because it's going to get rid of the people who cannot deal with the rules, or it's going to force people to create a wholly different raid scene where they aren't at risk for 30 day + suspensions.

Enjoy chewing on your cud (half-digested hotpockets)
You must be living in another world. So lost buddy.