Thread: Cecily
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Aviak

I'm so glad to see that RnF has become a giant hugbox for the trans community of P99.

You know, I remember a time when the women of P99 would get torn to shreds on here, Coldblooded chased off the server because Tiggles posted her IRL photo and people roasted the shit out of her. Knix trying to hang with the big boys and getting her shit pushed in every time she tried to defend herself here. Tralina falling off toilets and getting made fun of all over the place.

Guess you have to be a man who thinks he's a woman to get any respect in these parts.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, this is some tumblr level bullshit in here. I don't give a shit what your mental dysfunction is, this used to be the place to tear each other down, not slap each other on the back.

I'd say the mods should delete/move this post, but fuck, we all know how that shit goes, probably too busy suspending a guild for some dumb shit.

PS: I stream now, if any of this made you mad, come make fun of me and my fat voice:

http://twitch.tv/sussypoo
Rxtx - 60 Necromancer | Pushn - 51 Monk