View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately I just think its because of his massive loot table. Similar circumstances to not seeing a particular item off of Vulak for a long time period
Is there a Vulak drop on blue that has only dropped once or twice since Velious launched? Velious has been open for roughly 120 weeks, and I'm pretty sure everything has dropped at least twice.

Vulak's table is also much larger than Dojorns, since Dojorn has limits on what his drops can be: 0-2 efreeti weapons, 0-2 efreeti armor/wind etched armor, 0-2 class specific sky drop. All of Vulak's 24 items are competing with each other for the % chance to drop, and should be capping out at 4%. There are only 14 efreeti weapons (including efreeti belt), so I doubt there should be a lower than 6% chance of any item dropping over a sustained period.

Either way, I'm not worried about the drop rate of the bow during the length of the server. There are plenty of Windstrikers on the Red server. I'm worried that something happened during one of the more recent patch to throw the Efreeti War Bow drop rate off, either completely or partially, and now we have a drop rate that is much lower than actually intended by the devs.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid