View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, not talking about those from Kegulaus to Detoxx SoDs that were to hot to handle.

Saving that story breakdown for when I decide I have no intent of logging into p99 ever again. Cause its gonna certainly gonna ruffle some peoples feathers along with the real reason the sleeper was awakened.
"To hot to handle"? What are you implying? If you're trying to claim I RMT'd them to Detoxx you are fucking wrong and fucking retarded. Detoxx doesn't even have them anymore.

Also, please do share the real reason we woke the sleeper. I'm actually curious what kind of bullshit you have to say about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naethyn or Kegluas why you hiding under a 2nd account? and as you got a response 4 pages ago. Go for it, if you have a copy. Otherwise you, me, and the rest of the server is stuck till Bruize is out of work to figure out why its down / re-upload it.
I only have 2 forum accounts bub, Kegluas and Bree Olson. Aside from catching bits and pieces of this thread in the Rampage discord server this is the first time I've actually sat down to read most of it.

You should spend more time worrying about your guild than my Sods/forum accounts and Rampage stuff you know nothing about. Either way though, leave my name out of your bullshit bub.