View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 04:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stand corrected on my error of thinking you were part of AM.

The above referenced mob engagements were not during a period when anything was being offered.

I don't understand your comment about "I don't see where you said you killed a mob" nor which point you were attempting to make.

Our "group of people" is open to basically the full server. And so correct, our intention at Lord Bob is to make available mobs, encounters, and loot that is otherwise only contested by the top guilds on the server. Almost every raid we've got people who have never seen the encounter, whether it be doubles, triples, west ToV dragons, Vindi, Velk, Wuoshi, Trak/UDB, or any others that may be escaping my memory.

Your speculation is not backed up by adequate knowledge or thought process to be worthy of consideration, but thanks for allowing me an opportunity to respond.
False. If that were Lord Bob's intention, they would be for the server crawl and join in, since it would be the best and possibly only way to experience every single NTOV mob and get a short at their loot.