View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 11:25 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely, when I'm outfitting an entire new set of gear for a new alt, and I get each item 5-10% under fair market value, thats a lot of savings.

Not to mention, everyone who is selling shit in EC tunnel is trying to get top dollar, and fuck all of that. When I see 5 of those bastards being sold, ya'll need to learn a little bit about supply and demand, because 9 times out of 10, one of those 4 other guys will take the 500pp less offer. Question is, is it gonna be you, or the next guy I send a tell to?

Thats the whole point of the East Commons Tunnel, haggling. If you don't want to haggle, go play Agnar and set up your bazaar mule.
People who trade EC like it's the stock market or a crypto exchange. I'll over pay and undersell just to get the hell out of there and get back to playing the game.

All the tunnel flippers and "emporium of ripping you off" shop runners should consider real trading - seriously you'd probably have just as much fun or more doing that.