View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 12:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always seen Agnostic in EverQuest as meaning "I haven't picked any particular god to devote myself to", not "I'm skeptical that deities exist".
And there is the difference between agnostic and atheist. Too many think it's the same.
Agnostic: "God(s) exist, I just don't worship any in particular."
Atheist: "god(s)? Let me show you thing this called science, because gods don't exist"

And to stick with the topic, and I'm sure I'll catch some heat for this one, but when I see macros like this....

Tank: heal please
Cleric: Hold on to your horses hats, because I'm about to knock them off with a complete heal incoming to the mighty %T

That shit is dumb. Whatever happened to the simple and effective, "CH to %t"

Also, when people break my mezzes on my bard, and then claim it's because I'm not spamming " mezzing %t". That's a fair point, but it also doesn't explain why you aren't assisting the tank and have repeatedly broken my mezzes on 3-4 mobs. Have faith in your group members to do there job. If they aren't, address it. But one of my huge pet peeves is people telling others how to play their class in an 18 year old game when they haven't even met said person and have no idea if they know what they are doing or not.