View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 01:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got this far and stopped reading. If I went on a my little pony website and said "I've never played with a my little pony in my life, but you're all wrong with your theories about why certain ponies have dessert-related names, allow me to share the correct theory with you ..."

... well, I'd kill myself in shame. But if I (as a white person) went to a Black Lives Matter meeting and started telling everyone there "you don't understand racism, so allow me to explain it to you ..."

... well, I might actually get killed by an angry mob.

I guess my point is, if I acted like you and somehow didn't wind up dead, I'd still be incredibly embarrassed to be lecturing a community of people that I'm not a part of about something I have no experience with.
Terrible comparisons. Just because I don't play on this specific box doesn't mean I've never played classic through velious before.

Still awaiting answers for my questions.. overall unimpressed with the replies so far. If you guys are gonna attempt to derail and/or be condescending I think you guys can do better.