View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Welcome to the server friend!

Like you I am an exile from another time and age...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I cruised through the TL official servers and yet, there was something still missing.

The most "classic" experience though, I have found here on the Blue Server.

This is IMHO the best approximation, in detail and loving care , that you can get anywhere else on the internet, for a true Original EQ server.

You will find this server full of wonderful people, amazing stories, strong bonds and bountiful camaraderie!

When I started, what made me stay was the people! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Such wonderful and amazingly helpful people, some of them giving me enough money to buy my spells, others helping me gain a couple levels here and there, others giving amazing information and then others regaling me with tales of wonder and adventure!

So again, I sincerely hope your stay here is one of mirth and glee, focusing more as I say on the journey and drinking in the vistas only this wonderfully strange and superb game can offer.

If you ever see me around send me a tell! I will gladly help you porting you around or buffing you up a bit!

Much love and hugs from the Isthmus to you man![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

HAVE FUN!
----------------------------------
[center]