View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default LF populated semi-casual guild

Hi all! New to p99, but I played a lot back in the day (first purchase was between Kunark and Velious) on the Torvonnilous server, still have a 70+ monk and enchanter I think...but I don't know if they are even still there, haven't checked in a decade or so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Left shortly after the PoP expansion because I felt like the easy porting was a community killer. Any way, I like grouping mostly, like exploring, will probably be interested in my epic some time in the future. Not a big raider but I've dabbled in it. I'm mostly looking for a fairly populated active and mature guild who does a lot of grouping. I only have a level 5 Shaman, but I'm a very experienced player, and I haven't settled on the fact that I will even keep this character. I do some light rp but it's not necessary, unless your guild tag is silly (like the Kittens one). I'm sure they are nice folks but that's a deal breaker for me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]