View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin is my hero. I love this guy so much I wish I could choose him as my Deity on the character creation screen. I love him so much I built a shrine to him under my bed and each night I hold a ritual devotion to him in my role of High Priest of Loramin, wearing a ceremonial headdress I made from hubcaps I stole from my neighbors car.

I recently rolled a Barb shaman to level with my new ladyfriend's bard/necro she made (she just started P99 and it's her first time playing EQ) and the only thing that's making me not regret not being a Barbarian is that the Blessed Loramin is one also.

All hail Loramin, giver of Barb goodness and advice.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well, I'm no Swish, but for a post like that I feel the need to use animated gifs to respond ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-13-2018 at 08:39 PM..