View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

I will note that if you're willing to be kind of a jerk about it, you can make gobs of plat being a thief. Borgnach was pulling 2k per hour at seafuries during his seafury heist, and I strongly suspect that reasonable plat could be made at the ice giants in everfrost, either by just looting all of them while people kill them or maybe with some creative guard training+pickpocketing if you drive off all the people camping. People will just hate you, because you're basically engaging in sanctioned kill stealing.

Having never done this and not really wanting to steal from camped mobs, I don't know how much money you can get if you're looting all the ice giants outside permafrost. I have stolen all of the stuff off one that wasn't being camped before, and if its representative I suspect looting all of them would be pretty good plat/hour. If they ever all weren't camped, I would actually love trying to see if I can steal all their stuff, train a guard over to kill them, and repeat, but I don't think I've ever seen them all free at once to give it a try.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE