View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconFirestorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello all,

I am a 34 iksar shaman and I am just getting back into the game again. I am working on getting gear and getting back to the grind.

But I am wondering if I should just start fresh with a Troll shaman. I can get the snare neck, wear Totemic Armor, and keep my regen.

Or, if I should just try to get some comparable gear and keep with this guy. I remember life geting alot easier at 34 with my pet when I quit playing a long time ago. I know some of the velious armor is good for iksars. But I need to know what to look for on equipping a iksar until then. I have about 3-4k to spend. I only have a poison wind censer and a phase spider carapace so far.

Thanks,
Canawolf
There is something to be said about min-maxing, but I am of the opinion that in this case, the min-maxing of a troll over an Iksar is largely a function of time (because of the JBB). You will lose a lot of time releveling to 34, so it’s probably a wash. I would personally just level your iksar. They’re as good as trolls in the end game.

Signed - the DE Enchanter that went 15/15 at character select and has subsequently borked his Velks faction.