View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we have loramin's thoughts on this please.
I agree with Nexii:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dkp although flawed is the most fair system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean it's pretty damn explicit in the rules " Account trading and selling is not allowed on Project 1999 in any form." this was changed for very good reasons.
Just for further clarification, it also says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132299
Currency includes all forms of real world OR virtual currency (IE, bit-coins, WoW gold, etc) AND real world items (Pizza's, Blooming Onions, Televisions, etc). Do not joke about RMT on Project 1999.
Seems pretty clear that DKP is a "virtual currency" and thus does apply ... although I agree with others that this would be difficult to enforce. Not impossible though: we've all seen what salty neckbeards are willing to do for revenge when they leave a guild.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.