View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Default Need Feedback on New "Buff Lines" Page

I recently created a new wiki page for buff lines. The goal of the page is to answer questions like "which buff gives me the most of ___ stat?" or "which ___ buffs stack with other ___ buffs?" Also, it can settle the age-old question of "do we need the group version of buff ___ or is the single-target version just as good?"

The page is http://wiki.project1999.com/Buff_Lines, and as it says at the top it's still a work in progress.

I'm looking for any feedback people are willing to give. Anything I got wrong, anything that's missing, anything that's bad layout-wise, etc. Also I'd just like to know whether the page is useful or not, because I'm considering making similar pages for DDs, DoTs, etc., but only if people will actually find them helpful.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-27-2018 at 04:28 PM..