View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Banned

I like when he talking about the phrase the author of that thing he's reading uses, 'LatinX'.

Its hilarious to me how that phrase is not some sort of name that anyone has ever used to describe themselves. Its like, an attempt to 'refer to everyone of that persuasion' by an american, who has a very high chance of living a life predominantly of white anglo culture.

Like, what's happening these days is, a bunch of leftists (white people), all over the country get together, and come up with phrases, to describe each and every person, BY THEIR SKIN COLOR. They come up with these buzzwords and new ideas that always fail because they end up being more racist than not saying anything at all, like "not seeing race" the way they did in the 2000's, which later backfired, and became what many considered a now racist way to look at people of other skin colors.

You leftists just brood, thinking how each race is different, what specifically each race's culture's are, and which race is allowed to practice what culture. when a white woman expresses deep appreciation for black american culture she is SHAMED by the media and every leftist. HOW DARE SHE RACE MIX her cultures! Black culture is for BLACKS ONLY!

Its a sickness, you leftists are sick, you've become machoistics for this fetish and became as racist as the white supremacists in the 1960's that thought races shouldn't mix and everyone should be defined by their skin color.

SHAME.

SHAME at the left.

SHAME!

Oh and wait, what the fuck is up with this AOC lounge shit? Is this for real? lol WUT? I hope this is a gotcha soundbite edit and not real, if so this bitch is cray and dystopia is real.

https://youtu.be/hPouPS_sQ84
Last edited by mickmoranis; 02-01-2019 at 01:07 AM..