View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntfang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just want him to stop talking about the p99 devs and daybreak employees like he's a staff member who has access to privileged information.
Everything I say about the staff comes from reading the posts they make on the forums. I don't have or pretend to have special access to any secret or privileged information: I just pay attention, and I've been here for about half a decade.

If you don't believe me when I say Green is the entire reason for this project's existence, that's fine: go read what Rogean and Nilbog have to say about it (use Google because this forum's search isn't very good at finding old posts from specific people). Or you can complain about what I say like I'm making up some sort of secret knowledge, when all I'm doing is repeating what you can read for yourself: your call.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.