View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Couple things, OP.

Depending on what dungeons you are wanting to do this with you may need to be really twinked. You could probably crawl most dungeons in which there are level 30ish mobs with a moderately twinked SK/Paladin, but once you start dealing with mobs that are in the lower/mid 40's like in lower Guk you will find that even a really twinked SK/PAL will be a very inefficient soloing experience, though you could probably clear an area slowly with long med/heal breaks in between fights.

I have no experience with sham, but I wouldn't let the fact that there are so many monks dissuade you from playing monk, especially if you have never done it before. There is a reason they are popular. Definitely OP but it is an experience everyone should have I think. Roll human if being more unique is important to you.

Even a moderately twinked monk will be able to crawl and solo much more efficiently at higher levels than a SK or PAL.