View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mages are going to be excellent DPS on a new server with melee classes running around with wet noodles. Though if they keep the original necro pet quirks necros will crap all over mage (and anyone else's DPS) if you give their pets fine steel daggers.

Cleric is one of the most boring classes in groups but one of the most mentally taxing in a raid situation. You will certainly be in demand for guilds and such. Enchanters are the opposite of all the cleric aspects above, and the server is probably going to be filled with them.
I'd like to be welcome in groups, the only classes I did play on Blue were shaman and necro, and while as a necro I could offer value between dps, charm pet in certain places, hp tapping and feeding to party, crowd control etc, groups often seemed to pass over necros frequently believing them to be soloers with little to contribute to a group.

Mages are badass in vanilla I recall yea, but don't they go downhill hard and fast in their 50s in Kunark?