View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagglebaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to be welcome in groups, the only classes I did play on Blue were shaman and necro, and while as a necro I could offer value between dps, charm pet in certain places, hp tapping and feeding to party, crowd control etc, groups often seemed to pass over necros frequently believing them to be soloers with little to contribute to a group.

Mages are badass in vanilla I recall yea, but don't they go downhill hard and fast in their 50s in Kunark?
Mages and wizards start sinking after kunark, sure. Only due to charms do necros and enchanters avoid the same fate. So what expansion do you want to "focus on? Vanilla, kunark, or velious? if you want to know about velious there is no reason to even add the qualifier p99 "green" because that's were blue is right now. People are going to say enchanter or cleric, and i told you what the main differences are going to be with them if your main focus is raiding/grouping.