View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks bigjeff, I'll do some research on it. You make a good point about FD. I think my biggest issues with SK and the main reasons I hadn't really considered it is faction and race. The only SK I can see myself sticking with is a Dark Elf and they seem to lack decent stats for SKs (although hide is nice, albeit less important once FD is in the picture). That coupled with the lack of friendly zones just seems like I'd be setting myself up for failure. I'm open to having my mind changed on that though.
I've never made or played a DE. I made my SK a Erudite, which i had never played before as well.. Loved that it gave me the chance to explore Odus, Warren's was friggin sweet man. But then the Erudite gives me the option of being able to still dink around without being totally hated.. I also made him with erudite cultural armor in mind, so for the first 35 levels or so, i was the coolest lookin erudite around!

Anyways, i think it's safe to say if you can't stand looking at your character, then it will never be worth making.. So if you're dead set on the DE, and unhappy with his stats, then i'd say skip the SK.. But SK doesn't need to worry about being AS gear dependent as a warrior..