View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 05:39 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His contradictory version of a rule will only be relevant when he's answering a petition. And i surely hope he doesn't enforce it as he said. You can't expect the hoi polloi to read every dumb ass rando forum post in the hopes that some GM decided to visit it and deliver a new version of an already established rule. i'm sure some cancerous clowns will be more than ready to run through a newbie zone flattening everything only to petition the noob looting his bat wings. Genius idea.
No idea who you are or why you deem it necessary to bring RnF into server chat but I think it's time you had yourself a little break from the elf forums. I apologize to anyone who had to read this persons posts from the past few days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.