View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 - I joined this server 9 years ago, when a fresh PvP server "Teams PvP" was being discussed. Still waiting. Can we please have teams PvP?
EQ PvP has been a massive failure, both on live and here. Maybe the devs will someday give it another shot, and if they do maybe they'll try teams (because individual PvP sure didn't work) ... but even IF they do it won't be until after Green and likely after some custom content too, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#2 - How are merges going to work? I don't want to make a new character on Green, just to have it merged into disgusting Blue. Can we at least just roll future new servers into Green, and let Green stay pure?
If people could start out at 60 it would go against the entire idea of Green being a "fresh like the original live EQ server". If they did this there would hardly be any point to even resetting Green.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.