View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feels like visiting a rest home. Too bad another good game never came out. We will all have arthritis and dementia before that ever happens.

I put this leaderboard on all my resumes, has gotten me any job I applied for in the last four years.

I will have to admit though, owning some Empire nubs in paineel so bad that they got my name changed right after I killed them just so I wouldn't be number one was good times.

Too bad.

lllllll and Zjillahunapar RIP

Hah... between Smallmee and my rog Iool, we killed the entire servers alts. Good times.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150520...errankings.php
^This guy gave me nightmares.

I remember being in The Hole helping an enchanter with part of his epic. He was doing a turn-in there. He mistakenly thought he had to charm the turn-in mob. It resisted and killed him. Before our cleric could resurrect him, a grinning skeleton named Zjillahunapar showed up, brandishing the Staff of the Four, and he was a scarier sight than any golem or ghost we saw in that dark place. We evac'd, leaving the enchanter's corpse to rot. I changed my underwear and went /anon IRL. The End.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im homeless now , worth it.
lol