View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Kobold

The word on the street from many folks who have contacted me in game is pretty close to what you're saying..

There's been some progress on figuring out what will happen - here's a copy/paste from our Discord.

The GMs will reimburse the quest piece, but do not as strict policy provide quest rewards as reimbursements ever.
The head will be provided to me and I will remain logged in until the next successful Ring War, which will be Riot's in a few days.
The behavior of the turn in NPCs is such that consecutive turn ins are possible only on Seneschel Aldikar for Ring 10, as the other dwarves run off and despawn after they provide their reward.
Thusly - Ring 10 will be reimbursed but not the rewards.
However.
As they are all droppable items and readily available on the open market, I will be purchasing 1x of each reward and providing it to it's rightful owner.
~350k boondoggle, but it's the only way I can live with what happened and put it behind me.
The process of acquiring the items is going to begin right now. I will be posting WTB threads and sitting at T1 with a dunce cap on for the next several days.
I'll need a list of names who won bids and which item they receive.
A total disaster, but not the end of the world. After a slight delay everyone will have their items and things will be as they would and should have been.
Read your quest text carefully, kids

So it seems like with some very careful coordination and a sizeable decrease in my net worth things will more or less square up.