View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkverdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I'll always prefer grouping in some dungeon over soloing. As a druid, I know that sounds unusual, but it's why we play an MMO instead of single player.
Yes! I'm 100% in the same boat. I've had lots of fun in groups, and it seems to be the fastest way (for me) to get XP. Now, maybe I'm just really bad at soloing (I'm willing to accept this may be the case lol) but at the end of the day this is a social game and if I'm having fun that's the most important part [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkverdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That said, if I am soloing, I'm always quadding. Root/rotting is pretty well reserved for named or specific camps. I don't care for charming really at all. I find it pretty stressful for something to break charm in the middle of a kill or something to that effect.
We're opposites when it comes to soloing lol. I find quadding to be stressful (but again, I'm probably just bad at it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) but if I screw up I've got four mobs who want to kill me! If I screw up on charming I should only have two mobs who are mad at me. But one of them (the non-pet) should be rooted, so this mitigates that somewhat.

Either way though, grouping is where it's at. As long as a group will have me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf