View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure about that? I was here from P99's day 1 and the pre-nerf guise was decidedly rare. The Serrated Bone Dirk was the common drop at the time. Yes, I know that was backwards from correct era-appropriate rates--but that's how it was on P99 at launch. The community would like it if the prenerf guise has its correct drop frequency on "green" but I don't feel that should necessarily be assumed until proven through observation. Might be better to make plans under the assumption of it being rare. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Danth
I think they mistakenly thought it was the rare drop back then. Even when it switched to the Mask of Deception the dirk was still the common drop for awhile until I submitted a bug report for it. If they keep it classic and make it the common drop then 12-15 a day is probably a fairly accurate number which means we are looking at around 2000+ guises before it gets removed.

I'd be surprised if the guise was made a rare drop due to it being pretty well known that it was the common drop now.