View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m wondering if they are going to go classic experience and nerf SoulFire/Reaper of the dead to be only Paladin/SK clickable on Green. The way P99 has used them for the past 9 years is probably more destructive than Ivandyr’s Hoops.
Yes, please. Pretty please.

Also the list thing is probably the best way to deal with the Manastone and guise camps, but as was pointed out, this will simply result in the totally unclassic result of basically everyone on the server possessing both items. I almost wish they were both simply removed from Green entirely, limited as rewards to semi-frequent GM events or, (most un-classic but pro-fun idea) put on the loot table of random mobs in random zones as SUPER rare drops. So that you could conceivably loot a guise by killing a willow wisp in WC or a Qeynos guard in QH, etc... But make the drop rate so absurdly small that at most only 5-10% of the server would realistically be able to get one before they are removed. This would preserve the rarity and mystique of these items while giving everyone an equally low chance of obtaining one. I mean, guises and manastones are cool - but they're just kind of dumb if almost everyone has one. Then it's no longer a special cool thing. Entire groups of dark Elves clicking their Manastones in unison. Ugh.