View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lists would be fine for raiding mobs too. I've never understood why there's a distinction between solo, group, and raid content where it comes to sharing.

Similar stipulations, your raid has 1 hour to kill the boss or it moves to the next raid on the list. Pretty much what ring war is atm.
Nexii you and I don't always see eye-to-eye on things, but I agree with this completely!

Lists may not be literally classic, but I think them (or something like them) could be used to create a far more classic raid scene overall than the current approach.

(And also, putting classic aside for a sec, I'd also just rather play a game where I have to wait my turn for a raid kill, but there's no training, no racing, no silly variant races (eg. CotH races), etc.)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.