View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I strongly suspect most people will try Green. I also strongly suspect that many of the people who do think they're going to stick with Green, but won't, because they'll realize how much better of a game Blue is.

A fresh economy sounds great, but when you're running around with a rusty tin pot on your head and a branch you found on the ground, with an ugly UI that doesn't tell you your pet health or exact mana or XP ... not to mention the fact that Green is going to just be a mess for the first couple months ... I really think a lot of the "I'm going Green" camp is going to come back to Blue.

So to me the really interesting question isn't "how many are going to try Green?", it's how many are going to stick with it past the first couple months. I really think the "better game" is going to win over "more classic" game for a lot of people (and again, a lot of the people that think they want a more classic game).
this all appears to be correct [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]