View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea "/dynamic off" didn't make any noticeable difference. Tried both zoning and relogging entirely to be sure.

Not sure what the problem is honestly. As I said my CPU is MAXING OUT at around 70% usage on the main core running eqgame.exe (that's standing in the entrance to the EC tunnel looking back through ALL the players in the tunnel w/ max range clip and actor clip)
I suspected it might not work for you, I have a similar system with a 7700k and 1080ti but I haven't had any problems with slow downs on that, just on my laptop.

I think some people are having problems with both the lighting and something else possibly related to the FPS cap.

Are you using WinEQ? Are you using any of the frame limiting options in WinEQ, if so have you tried turning them off or bypassing WinEQ entirely and using the default launchtitanium.bat? What about the CPU fix, I think from Duxa's installer, is that something you're using? Do you use Rivatuner or another program to limit FPS?