View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is totally game breaking, classic isnt meant to provide you with wow level stuff at this level, you're supposed to be struggling! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You just described an incredibly broken scenario to me lol

At this rate you will be able to get to 20+ in qhills in like 1 days. Just sitting there milling through a spawn as a pet class. Idk this seems like its just not in the spirit of this game to me. Why should we rush through the greenest parts of green?

Edit: Just doesnt really click for me. I mean even with out help this server figured out how to get everyone in full sets of banded before it even launched and it worked. I dont think anyone here needs any help lol
People are freaking out about this for no reason. Rogean has already said that exploitable quest mobs will be handled differently (probably with a normal re-spawn time). For zones like Qeynos Hills which are technically one area's (Surefall Glad) newbie zone in certain parts, you can simply limit the increased re-spawn time to mobs of like level 1-5 (and, of course, make any quest mobs like the rabid wolf that are within that range have a normal re-spawn time as well). Then no one is able to hit level 20+ using a pet to grind instantly re-spawning level 15 mobs.

Relax guys.