View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I think that's all great. More power to you. Unlike the above poster, nothing wrong with getting stoned, playing a game with someone you love, and making a little cash on the side. That's awesome. I stop by from time to time and I've enjoyed what you do. But why the need for trolling about blue on here? Makes me less inclined to want to watch your channel, not that I expect you to change your behavior based on one forum rando's thoughts.
I have opinions man, just like anyone else. I would rather people know me for who I am, and have less people watching than pretend to be someone I'm not in order to please people. I have to do enough smiling and nodding at people during my day job, I'm not going to do it in my off time, too.

I legitimately think Blue is a very poor representation of classic EQ and has been for many years. I will continue to share that opinion whenever the topic is brought up and actively steer people away from Blue whenever possible.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe