View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's this last part that is so abrasive. Why do you care? Obviously Green isn't hurting for people. People are loving green. Even if you think Blue is a poor representation of classic EQ (jacked spawn rates are certainly classic...), why is it so important to you that it dies off completely? There are still plenty of people who enjoy it, and you believe, for some reason, that they should not. This is the attitude of a solipsistic jerk. "It's not just important for me that I have fun, it's important for me that people who are having fun in a different way stop doing so."
I just think you need to not take it so personally.

I played a bad version of a game for a long time, now the good version is out and I think it’s superior in every way. Sometimes the subject comes up and I give my opinion. If you’ve ever said a bad thing about Daybreak TLP then you’re guilty of the same thing.

If you’re very careful not to say negative things about bad games then more power to you, you’re a less offensive man than I.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe