View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog:
" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."

Man if only they stuck to this, we wouldn't need this thread lol.
I gotta say, there's something INCREDIBLY unclassic about a server full of people NOT wanting to turn in things like Crushbone Belts.

Now to be clear, I'm not trying to second guess the devs on their attempt to make things classic, and even if they err on the wrong side, I truly don't care if the P99 XP you get from some quest is say 70% of what it was on live. People will absolutely still want to turn in these items, as they should because Classic!

But the sense I get from how everyone talks about this (both in-game and in the forums), is that these quests are a waste of your time and bone chips (or whatever), and if that's really true I think it's incredibly sad that we lost such a key part of classic EQ on our classic server.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.