View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly what im talking about, you are projecting racism onto us. We are roleplaying as erudites. I'm not pretending to be black?

You wana know the bone chilling truth about this guild, and i been in ALOT of guilds on p99 across servers. This is the least racist most chill guild i have ever been in. there are no words other than night and day from every other guild on p99 when it comes to that.

This is what i was talking about in our discord earlier, people are like i don't even know the term, reverse racism? i don't even know. but im being called a racist for playing everquest. And it's quite upsetting. You have no idea the lengths DMO goes to to make sure noone sneaks in to be racist purposely to make us look bad(it's been attempted), not to mention tons of day 1 new accounts making racist accusations across the forums towards us. It's quite obvious there is a concerted effort to slander our guild across green/forums.
Raceface is always racist because you can only project your own inner thoughts about the race. You seem to be acting like aggressive jerkwads, so you either don't know what erudite means, or don't care. This is not scholarly! You're a bad troupe at the best reading and lack redeeming social value at the worst.

Also, erudite is not a noun, Odious Dinguses.