View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Dolalin, you are pretty good at this. I don’t know if you can find it but i eas reading one of the link you provided when your first adressed the situtiin of pets by magician. In one of the thread, there is someone talking about what his friend that is working worh verant as a developper told him about the reason why magician had no pets/research working.

If i remember correctly, he posted that after the fix just to explain. It’s not very solid evidence but it explined that game had been release with magician not finished.

The 2 month delay before patch, we need to understand there wasnt guides to research back then, people probably tried tons of recipe until they figured or got told that it didnt exist.

In the thread i mention it is said the fix never mentionned that it did not exists, they have tried to hide the fact.

Anyway, i am hoping we can get to ply the magician class on a fresh server as intended before everyone gets to 50 and we miss out on some of the fun of early conquest. The merchant pet stayed because really the idea of strting all pets from the level 24 each time just is not viable.

Thx all, let’s hope we can resolve the issue.

Sorry for many spelling mistake not speaking english that well and i am atm on a very small phone.