View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so confused by something.

Personally, I don't see manastone as a great item, but apparently many people disagree with me, and that is fine. That's not the thing that confuses me.

What confuses me, is the idea that people don't want more useful items.

I appreciate green is about the journey and starting fresh so things are different. That's not what blue is about, though: its an end of life server. I don't even care if it's not me that has the manastones on blue; it's a team game of players versus environment. The better equipped the players are as a whole the better it is for me and the more content is open for me to take part in.

Like, if I was on a Vox raid on blue, I'd definitely rather the cleric had a manastone. Lets get some bards their epics!

What reason is there to not want other people to have better pixels?
They dont want manastones to roll into blue because they think they are somehow special that they have something that no one can ever get again
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.