View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 05:06 AM
Planar Protector

By this time I'd collected all the bits I needed to gets the man in Freeport to spill the beans on the fine cuppery....and for the drink ingredients he gaves me some book of drink recipes that belongs to the ogre cup collector.

So next I hads to hoof it to them ogres city. Secretly droppin muffins as I went to make sure them ogres didn't gets too hungry.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ogres liked gnomes pretty ok....just the guards confuse us for goblins or somethin and try to mash us....but everyone else is pretty nice!

Ogres aren't as smarts as us gnomes, I even found one who gots himself stuck in a tree on the way to their city!!

Eventually I gots to their city, and walked around some lookin for the cuppery collector. The guards ignored me pretty fine...but I didn't want to chance it, stickin to under tables and other giant ogrefurniture.

It didn't take too long to find the cupmaster ogre, and upon seeins the drink book I hads....he said he'd trade me for any of his cups he had!! Then he opened a cabinet FILLED with the finest of cupperies!!!! Milk mugs galore!

I took a little time to pick out the finest of fine mugs...pure white to match the future milk it would holds! Then gave him his book and booked it outta there.

With such a fine cuppery, next I had to find a proper place to have a drink.

Of course, I'd have to drinks with other gnomes! Who would appreciate my fine milk cuppery the most. But Ak'Anon was so far away.....

Luckily I knews of another gnome city! Deeps inside a volcano! It was the 2nd finest place in all of Norrath!! Outside of Ak'anon. Filled with great clockworks and gnome creations.

But when I gots to the captain....he told me he had more pressing matters and couldn't enjoy a fine cup of milks. He was so distracted he didn't even properly appreciate my fine cuppery!

He said he'd been havins some troubles with them gooblins...and wanted me to looks into it...

So I left...to have a meetins with the king.

They welcomed me with quite a reception! Even havin a fancy place to sit as I waited.

Turned out that the gooblins was upset the captain was keepins all his muffins for himself.

Luckily, as a noble gnome, I am quite skilled in gnome-diplomacy....and always carry a bag of muffins with me.

I gave them gooblins many a muffin, and peace of the city of soldung was restored.

The only thing left ...was to finally break in my fine cuppery!! And I went straight to the gooblin bar to order up their finest milk!!

It was a little frothy...and not too sure what they was milkin....but....I guess it was ok enough.

With a job well done, I rummaged a few pockets lookin for donations, and went to sleep in a fine gooblin bed to prepare for whatever tomorrows adventure was gonna be.