View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not all over zone. I just camped 3 GBS as a ranger and gathered 60 putrid rib bones and probably 30 putrid bear pets during.

Rabid Grizzlies are easy. There are 2 spawn points. One south of the pond. one at the west tip of the stone part of hill at the south entrance of blackburrow. These 2 are 50% rabid grizz with brown bear placeholder.

Putrid Skeletons are easy too. 2 100% spawns, both somewhat near the grizzlies (one between BB and blackburrow that roams and ends up infront of BB, 1 west of main path just south of south tip of pond that roams all the way south). At the ruins, 3 spawns shared between dread corpse and putrids. then of course Pyzjns PH can be putrid.

Rabid Wolves I am less sure about. It's definitely not "random all over zone". There are at least 2 spawns between blackburow and the guard tower that can spawn them, and one west of the main path.

they nurfed plat reward from the wolves. Putrid skeletons / gnoll teeth are definitely easier / more worthwhile to farm imo for exp, till you can do the grizzlies (and still get teeth, ribs)

If you wanna play with fire or have a friend bored to help the Koladai fish to the pally in armor is also great exp, when you run to space ship to turn all the other junk in.
Thanks for all of that information. I am unfamiliar with any Putrid rib bone quest. Is there a quest for it that give good experience like the rabid wolf/grizzlies? If so can anyone tell me what it is?