View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. As an Ogre SK who has traveled the world, soloing various popular spots and teaching the local inhabitants to fear my mailed fist, I have never ever seen a Paladin soloing anything anywhere. Ever. Oh, I've run into them. I see them here and there. But sitting down at some camp solo, never. I compete with all the cloth casters, bards, priests; all voracious campers and soloers. I sometimes see another SK, but never a Pally. There is a reason for that I think.
Hmm, well I've never seen a narwhal but they exist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I soloed to 60 as a pally almost exclusively. Grobb guards from 45-54 and HK/Hole/Karnors the rest of the time. Super easy, never had a fungi either.

At level 55 I killed this by myself in the Hole using a Narandi Lance when it was 38/45.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Rocksoul

Probably 7 procs and over 10 mins of fighting. That was prior to the knight dps upgrade and healing with a DW helm. With a deepwater BP and a bag of jaspers you can heal 3x faster, about 30hps/second.

I still think pallies are not the best soloers but they certainly get by. They don't need a football field to kill a mob either....root it 3 feet away and just stare at it while you click back hps.