View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's only one Iksar I've ever played with that wasn't terrible (coincidentally happened to be a Necromancer). Most of them (like most Vah'Shir, Guktans, and Beastlords) were fanfags for something new. Iksar also weren't available when I started playing (I didn't have Kunark until a couple weeks in) so I went with Dark Elf (seeing as I have Lolth tattooed on my arm, it only made sense), then I just got super used to being able to use Hide, and playing anything without Ultravision started giving me headaches.
Have to admit I love Ultravision, then again I get that with Call of Bones and Lich so it hasn't been a huge issue but yeah.. good point. I hope you get an opportunity to play with some Iksar that don't suck terribly, though there are some awful players of every race =p

Personally, I love Iksar, miss my tail on anything else. Just didn't understand why it made me an idiot lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
I don't come into McDonalds and criticize your work.